E-mail Marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a medium of communicating commercial messages to an audience. Broadly speaking, every e-mail sent to a likely or existing customer could be considered as part of e-mail marketing. Email Advertising is implemented with an objective of sending e-mails with the intention of acquiring new customers or persuading current customers to buy something instantaneously
Bulk email marketing has slowly become the most popular method of online marketing second to search engine marketing. Businesses large and small can use bulk email marketing to generate leads and traffic, making the Internet a level playing field. Studies have shown that the average bulk email campaign yields a one- to two-percent response. That may not sound like much, but one-percent of one-million recipients’ equal 10,000 new customers! How would that help your bottom line?
Benefits of EMail Marketing Service
- E-Mail Advertising is less expensive than other media investments like direct mail or printed newsletters.
- With bulk email marketing, an exact return on investment (ROI) can be tracked and when done properly, it has proven to be fairly high.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement (i.e., one or more days).
- Advertisers can reach considerable number of e-mail subscribers who have chose to receive e-mail communications on subjects of interest to them.
- Newsletter Campaigns helps customer to remain updated about the latest products, services or events of the company.
- It is surely a good way of marketing online publications, making it quite easy for regular readers.